Twin supercharger emissions legal performance package

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!

When can we hear more? Like where are you going to fit TWO superchargers.

As a Dodge dealer can you comment on how this would effect the servicing of the Viper (ie. will other dealers refuse to service it because of this)? Will existing warrantees on non-driveline components still be covered?

Certainly sounds interesting.

Matt

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me know if you need any more genI cars to test this out on. This does sound fairly insane!
I know a lot of single superchargers can't put out the airflow to support 488 ci, but procharger has some that can and they prefer to work with intercooling for even more power. Basically, the only restriction would be what the stock short block could handle. The "small" procharger I have on my 72 Vette can support 600+ horsepower, but I have it tuned down to about 500-525 to spare my shortblock.

Reaction score
This is just the system I was looking for! I would very much like to purchase this type of set-up for a GEN-1 RT/10 (1995), and have it installed no later than Spring of 2002 (if possible?).

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan Maybe next year ! Almost finished installing all my latest bits. All went smoothly, will contact you soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456