Roe Racing cooling mods

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW!
MJR, I am impressed!
Thank you for taking the time to put together that site with the photos and descriptions. After seeing that, makes me feel like my site needs a facelift
smile.gif

When's your next track event? Have you driven the car on the highway yet?
You will see the effects of the duct kit starting at 45 mph (K type thermocouples on the radiator outlet makes it easy to test these kinds of things
smile.gif
) and the car will handle better in high speed corners, not to mention go faster (less drag).
Contact us if you need anything and I hope you enjoy the new upgrades.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice job with the picts. I wanted to do this but I went for the Mopar brake duct kit instead. Any chance of still venting some air up there???

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mjr:
If only we could run the water pump as well while the car is off.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We can. If you really want one, drop me an e-mail.

P.S., Feel free to contact me about your chassis setup and how reducing the lift with the duct affects it (you're already on the right track). Sounds like you're about ready for a rear downforce aid (wing) to balance the car in high speed corners while you use the chassis adjustments to balance the low and medium speed corners.

Hey 99T1, your avatar image is killing me. You don't really want a Viper wagon do you?
smile.gif