BTR Performance VOI Demo Viper Specifications....

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

This post is to inform everyone(due to calls and emails from potential customers) of what we expect to have available at VOI for the Drag Races and possibly the road courses. We understand that there will be many new items available for viewing at VOI and we want to start early so that everyone is well informed of what we expect to have on hand. The two vehicles(Vipers) below will be equipped exactly as stated unless unforseen circumstances change the modifications over the next month. We do not expect any changes and will let everyone know should a specification change occur.

Vehicle # 1

1997 GTS BTR 750 "Plus" and is equipped as follows;

BTR Belangers headers and exhaust(no Cats)
BTR Stage III cylinder head upgrade
BTR Hydraulic Roller Nitrous Camshaft
BTR Two Stage NOS/Propane/Gasoline Injection
K & N Airbox/Filters
BTR Roll Bar with Sidebar and 5 Way harness sets
Purner wheels and tires/stock pilots
BTR Billet Pistol Grip Shifter
BTR Severe Duty Half Shafts

This vehicle is stock 488 C.I. bottom end, stock clutch and flywheel, stock gearing, stock suspension and brakes.

Vehicle # 2

1997 Viper GTS BTR 950 Stroker "Plus" and will be equipped as follows;

BTR 550 C.I. STROKER Engine Upgrade(details available at VOI)
BTR Belanger Headers and Cat-Back(no cats)
BTR NOS/Propane/Gasoline Injection System
BTR Roll Bar with removable sidebar and 5 way harnesses
BTR Severe Duty Half Shafts
Purner Wheels and tires/stock wheels and pilots

This vehicle will have a 550 C.I. V-10 Engine, stock transmission, clutch and flywheel, stock gearing and suspension. Upgraded brakes.

We will have flyers available for both vehicles and their prospective packages and pricing breakdown for both. We of course will have dyno pull data for both vehicles as well as dragstrip data optained during the VOI event.

Pricing is not finalized for the 550 C.I. Stroker as of yet, but we expect to be more than competitive.

Thanks for reading,

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wooo hoo! So we'll have a BTR 550ci stroker w/NOS, an APEX 550ci stroker (possibly with NOS), possibly a twin-turbo car from an unnamed source, the latest from da boys in Texas, and possibly the DLM "Florida man of mystery" package. This should be quite the event!

I look forward to meeting you there, Tom.