NEED FEEDBACK ON ROE SC

S

SUN RA KAT

It's much too early for a long term report on the Roe Supercharger. It won't really be complete until the VEC2 is installed and they are not coming out for a few weeks.

Physically, the Roe Supercharger System is a first class system, looking as beautiful as the fit is perfect. It truly can be installed in a day (or two if you aren't in a hurry to get it in).

It's a low boost system that doesn't put much stress on the engine and drivetrain. Remember, a low boost system in a huge engien is a big boost in power. Sean soon will be working on a higher boost system for earlier Gen II Vipers with the forged pistons - this system is optimum for the late model cast piston Vipers.

I would advise you to talk with Sean about his system. He does not hide any problems, nor does he exaggerate. My experience with Sean has been great from day one, long before I bought his supercharger. In a few months the people with the first 50 units of his supercharger will have the VEC2 installed and our Vipers back on the road from winter storage - then you will see reports about how the Roe Supercharger really works. But in the meantime, call Sean.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a copy of my reply to your question on the other post and Kenny....what is this winter storage thing you speak of ???

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

1TONY1 -

I've driven my Viper in an unforcasted snowstorm, about 2" deep this winter already. It drove better than all the cars that skidded off the road and better than at least 50% of the cars still on the road. But it was a b*tch to clean the road crud off of my Viper afterwards, bad enough that I don't want to clean it up again.

Here in Ohio where I live we got an almost permanent condition of snow, melting snow, and salt crud on the roads for the past week and it's forecast for the same conditions to last at least for another week. I'm even considering getting a battery tender. I've been trying to A-Vipering I'm A-Going at least once per week to keep the battery fully charged and practice driving my Viper. So, right now my Viper is a garage queen waiting for the VEC2 and warmer weather and clean roads to A-Vipering I'm A-Going.

And good advice to mark rusek on Roe Supercharger System!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth