Michigan, Illinois & Indiana Viper owners, Come to a great Mopar Show this Saturday

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do not have anything planned for Saturday yet, come to our West Michigan Mopar Club car show at the Gilmore Museum this Saturday, July 28th! It's a great show at one of the country's best Auto museums. It is located just north of Kalamazoo in Hickory Croners, MI, just off of Route 43. Beautiful grounds, about 300 Mopars including Vipers and Prowlers. E-mail me if you are thinking of attending. Makes a very nice day trip and you can tour the museum too! Picture in my Avatar was taken there a couple of years ago in front of the replica of a 30's Shell gas station.
Hope to see some of you there!
Roland Lafontaine

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve,
The show starts at 9AM this Saturday. I have more to tell you about the show sometime, but not here. It is well attended, everything from slant sixes (yikes they are antiques now too!) and antique Mopars, all the way to Hemi cars and full race preped Mopars are going to be there. Go to the West Michigan Mopar Club website at http://www.qtm.net/~challenger/ for more information. This is a rain or shine show and I have been tring to get more Vipers to attend, and Prowlers as well. You can visit the Museum website at http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/ also to get an idea of what the museum is like.

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna bump this up to the top again to give folks one more time to read the invite for this Saturday's show (check out the websites for the Museum and car show too)! Would love to see as many Vipers there as can make it! The weather looks good so far, the museum grounds are just beautiful, and if you are a real car buff, you will love the one of a kind automobile collection at Gilmore, I think they still have a Tucker there! Heck, my cardioligist should be there for a short while with his '93 RT/10. Wow, I've got a newer Viper than he does, how did that happen?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave