First Houston Viper Club Meeting - Awesome!!!!!!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to my first Viper Club meeting last night & it was AWESOME!! What a great bunch of guys & gals!! I don't know if I had more fun at the meeting or after the meeting........... Okay - after the meeting (if you know what I mean)!
embarass.gif
embarass.gif
embarass.gif
Lets just say - that's when the Houston Viper & Vette owners took to the streets like an Army of 1!! Thanks to Prashant for a great time & thanks to all the members for welcoming Nicki & myself like you did. Prashant's even gonna get "Beetle Juice" for our next meeting! The guy who's always on Howard Stern! Whatta President! We're even going to the track Wednesday!
smile.gif
Man - what a great city to own a Viper in! The only down side was the fact that I had one of the slowest Vipers there!
pissed.gif
I think Steve said it best, "Only in Houston can you have a Serpent 505 Package and still be considered slow." Compared to the 9.9 ET on his license plate, I guess I am slow.
smile.gif

That's OK though - all my plans have changed!! Now it's time for the games to begin!!!
smile.gif
This WILL be the FASTEST Viper I've ever owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its great to see that enthusiasm for the club, yes folks it is true that we may be planning to get BeetleJuice from the Howard Stern Show to Host our next drag event, other choices that came up last night we Gary “what cha talkin about Willis” Coleman, Tonya Harding and ****** from the Dukes of Hazard. Although it rained most of the day it turned out to be a great night for cruising!!
BURNOUT.gif

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, I read the forums using the: "View Today's Active Topics" feature and this post was right at the top..... not sure why more people do not use this, it lists all the active topics from all the topic areas. It works great.