"ATTENTION..POSSIBLE..DATE CHANGE TO 1/4/2003" Al, Tn, Ga, guys big test n tune at Steele Al dragwa

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"ATTENTION..POSSIBLE..DATE CHANGE TO 1/4/2003\" Al, Tn, Ga, guys big test n tune at Steele Al dragway

Lots of street cars from the Chatt/Atlanta area are scheduled to be there. 1/4 mile strip If you need more info let me know and I will try to find out.

I think they were going to have more cars than daylight from noon to 5 on Sunday.

Check my last post below for more info.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"ATTENTION..POSSIBLE..DATE CHANGE TO 1/4/2003\" Al, Tn, Ga, guys big test n tune at Steele Al dragway

What time do things get underway? I'm assuming MS people can attend. Please.

Off Topic I see you are a dealer for M/T. Can you get me a set of N50's x 15 and how much.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"ATTENTION..POSSIBLE..DATE CHANGE TO 1/4/2003\" Al, Tn, Ga, guys big test n tune at Steele Al dragway

I will ck to see what time and post here. On the tires do you have the name or part #. A N50 would be a biased ply tire ?? Look here and tell me which tire you want: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/
Will Al let MS people in ??
smile.gif

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The M/T # is 7076. It is an Indy profile SS. Thanks.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BUMP, NOTE DATE CHANGE ABOVE

J Smith, I will ck those prices for you

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well guys, I will have to check on this tomorrow. Its seems that the 'internet gathering is changed to Saturday' and the track is still open Sunday. Originally all of the guys I new were going and didn't know about the internet gathering. It looks like if the track is open Sunday .....that may be when my group is going. I will find out more tomorrow....Sorry for the confusion.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Update from the track:

i just called the track and they are saying ...... FRIDAY night MIDNIGHT MADNESS ..... 10pm till 1am , SATURDAY internet gathering and test in tune .....9am till 5pm , SUNDAY TEST IN TUNE 1pm till DARK ! .......... $10 each day to get in the gate , race for free !!!!!

Don't know which day I will go....looks like most of my crew is going Sunday.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

J Smith, ck you e-mail for the tire prices....looks like a savings over mail order.