2nd Day Panoramic Photo VOI-7 sucked

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else receive it yet. Any comments on the picture itself as I thought it was lousy. All washed out and no detail. Especially the bright spot reflecting off a silver car in the front right. I'm not a photo expert but heck I even know not to take a photo directly into the sunlight.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't ordered mine yet. Is there any place to view it before sending in the funds? Can someone take a digital photo of it and post it?

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jerry

I received mine yesterday, I'll try and send you a digital photo. Hoosier is right, the photo is not the best, the left side is good but the right side is very washed out because of the glare. It could have been a great picture with the Opryland Hotel in the background. Its still worth getting to go along with your other panaramic photos.

Brad

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Hooiser that's my silver GTS! I was really bummed when I saw the proof at VOI. I asked the guy if he could some how tone down the glare and he said he'd try. Just got my picture a few days ago and it doesn't look any better. I agree with you. Why the photographer set the photo up to be taken into the sun still puzzles me. Didn't make any sense. I do see one advantage. It will be easier for friends to find my wife and I in the VOI 7 photo. Oh, we're the ones standing next to the glaring blob in the front row.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad... Maybe we can paste a photo of our car in the front row of the day 1 photo. Who's will ever know? This way we can be in the front row without getting up real early.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper