What Can I Do To Prevent Rock Strikes???

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try This link
smile.gif

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3M makes a product that is called Paint Protectiion Film. It is a clear urathane film that can be applied over the entire front end, the front of the mirrors, behind the wheels and on the side sill covers. It works very well, but takes some learning to apply it yourself. It cost around $500 to $800 to have it applied by a window tint shop. I put it on myself and a 3M salesman taught me how to apply it. Call 877-666-2277 to find the name of a rep. in your area. The material alone will be around $200 or $300, but it does a great job of protecting the paint. It can be removed with a hair dryer and some 3M adhesive remover. It does not pull off any paint. Jerry Scott [CO]

Reaction score
Well, I am waiting to hear from the dealer if I was approved for a new Sapphire 2001 RT/10, it should be anytime now and I am patiently waiting for the good news. I live in Michigan where there is so much construction on the roads I think that the new Michigan State Bird is an "orange barrel". Well I will keep the car away from the hazzards but my question is:

Is there a reputable company that can spray some kind of protectant on your car that will prevent the paint from chipping in case of a rock strike???

If so, who should I contact and how much does it cost???

Thanks eveyone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper