Supra owner thinking of going for a viper

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
www.douglevinmotorsports.com is his website. I believe his stage 1 package uses 6-8 psi for 600+ hp. If I had the money to spend on a SC that is who I would call. If you are going for an rt/10 and are interested in more "creature comforts" I would suggest going for a newer model with the roll up windows, AC, Hardtop, etc... Good luck!

sonik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
currently I own a supra TT 6 speed (94)bpu +...I am wanting to get a viper. What year did they up the horsepower, was it 97? I definately want an RT/10. Any of you guys had any reliability issues? It will be mostly a weekend driver so I wont be putting too many miles on it. What is available as far as forced induction goes for the viper..I have exchanged emails with a guy named scott with a supercharged 00? gts (black). Are there any aftermarket superchargers available now, or would I have to do something custom? Also how much boost can i run with the stock block, without putting on a thicker head gasket.
Thanks

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The Rt-10 Viper motor had the big change from 1996 to 1997 when it went to 450 hp

As for a SC app, do a search for Doug Levin on the board and contact him for good info.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456