There doesn't seem to be too many events for the tn/AL area..

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There doesn\'t seem to be too many events for the tn/AL area..

Are there any car meets or something of that nature here in AL? Does anyone from this area want to meet up at Bahama Breeze in Birmingham off of 280 this weekend?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: There doesn\'t seem to be too many events for the tn/AL area..

Hey Adam,
Eric B. is setting up a picnic for the guys in the Alabama and tenn area,check their board for the date(29th?). Also said there was going to be a get together at the Montgomery drag strip on the 5th of Oct. email me at [email protected] if you want to get together for a drive. This weekend will be tough for me though. Busy finding a house.

Mike

Reaction score

Eric Johnson just took this region over and I know for a fact he will be getting more things together for this club. He's busy making plans for Auto Crosses and Raod Races which most of them take place in Nashville or the surrounding area. I've got a event taking place on the first Saturday of Oct. If your interested e-mail me at [email protected]

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Just to let you know there is an Autocross in Birmingham at the Race track every month. I went and it was a blast and would like to see the Viper club come to that. I just want to be around other vipers..that's all! Ha! i put my reservations in for the picnic..and do people still go the bruno's cruise in Montgomery? I don't want to make a trip down and not have a show.

I would love to get some viper owners together and drive down for the drags!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950