Potential Viper Owner Needs Direction

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, Is there a color you want? That might lock you into a one or two year span.
Second, electric mirrors "99" and up.
Third, modified or not?
Fourth, warrantee.
Fifth, Anti lock brakes 2001.
Most things you will know. Basic condition. Repainted ect.
If you take the car to the dealer close to where you are buying (or looking) they may have a history on it.
If you chose new, call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse dodge.He will tell you more (or as much as)any one can abought the latest changes. And give you a quote that you will like!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont over analyze it. They are all fast mean buckets of bolts. The thing is plastic but every little screw on the thing will rust.

Wouldnt trade mine for anything. I would recommend a new one with ABS and the cool wheels. GTS>

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best one, That's easy, the one that just left the factory
smile.gif
Every one made is batter than the last, really. The factory and Team Viper use warranty reports, owner input, Viper Days racers input (just about everyone of us gives them input at some time or another) to identify and then implement improvements to each and every car. Literally thousands of tweaks over the years! If I could get one, I would love to have a 2002 in graphite.....

If you are looking for used, there are lots of great deals in the Classifieds right now, go for '01 if you can swing it, the ABS is awesome.