HOUSTON VIPER CLUB MEETING AT KART ZONE SEPTEMBER 22

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ONCE AGAIN OUR EXAULTED LEADER AND PREZ PRASHANT THE MAN PATEL PULLED OFF ANOTHER GREAT SNAKE MEETING!THE USUAL SUPECTS WERE THERE..... MARK H...MR. 9 SEC RT,ALBERT MR.N2O,STEVE U MR.10.9 SOON TO BE MR.9.9,JASON F. OUR ADOPTED BROTHER FROM LA..THE FAMOUS JEFF E... MR.ANACONDA.JON PAUL... MR.DARTH VETTER THE FASTEST ZO6 TOP END W/N20 ON THE PLANET,ETC.THANKS PRASHANT!MEMO TO MARK H GET YOUR S##T TOGATHER!IVE GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL JUST FOR U ON OCTOBER 21ST.CONGRATES ON YOUR WIN AT KART ZONE ITS THE LAST ONE U WILL HAVE!

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one pulls it off like Prashant, the Cult of Personality builds. Thanks for letting me come down and play back marker with you guys. Paula's making noises about getting her own Viper now, I wonder if the F40 that pulled up along side us on the way back to Austin had anything to do with that. Another great event as only the Houston VCA can do it.

Any plans for the Gran Prix on the 5th?

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Norm and Paul, We are trying to put something together for the Texaco Grand Prix, I will keep you updated. I would also like to say SORRY FOR WINNING THE RACE to my fellow club members!!
THIS JUST IN....we finally found out the Mark H can turn a car, but next time out your guys be ready for NORM K's one of three in the world Twin Turbo- NOS- Air Craft Aluminum KART. Thanks to all who came out. and congrats Jo-Lynn and Mark H for taking it down.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great meeting. Lots of food, racing and NO arrests!
It was great to see everyone again. Maybe next time Norm will leave the family car home and bring one of his wonderful toys. I think Vetter likes the carts so much because they are faster than his ZO6.
laugh.gif

Thanks for a great time as usual, President Prashant!