Raffle Confirmations?

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I submitted my raffle order form as soon as they became available.... I just received another raffle form in the mail, stating the dealine is January 31st...

I have yet to receive any confirmation of my initial raffle submission.... have they already gone out? I was never charged...

Brooks

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the same has happened to me..only i sent in a check. i called VCA HQ today..no one returned my call. hopefully i am in the running for my ticket...this is my lucky year.

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also received a raffle form today and had already sent in my 100.00 dollars weeks ago and the check has cleared. I can only guess that the tickets are going out soon. I don't know about you guys, but I am having a hard time getting direct answers. Perhaps I am not asking the right questions? NO FLAMES INTENDED. All I have been told is that they are going out in batches. I wished the VCA would give some kind of confirmation so we at least know they received the form from us. I sent mine in certified and return receipt requested but never got it back.The check cleared and that was the only way I knew. I sure am looking forward to the raffle.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent the form in a week or so after I recived it and got my tickets in the mail yesterday. If anyone would like to purchase the losing (extra) ticket from me after the raffle please email me. tic.

Jeff

AZVIPERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent in the raffle form with my membership form in December. The check for the 2002 membership cleared, but my credit card has yet to be charged for the raffle. Last year I did not receive any tickets for that raffle either but my credit card was billed.

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks,

I received all 2002 tickets that I ordered by phone on the first day of the raffle. I think y'all may be too late.

Your welcome to come check the car out when it arrives here in LA.
smile.gif

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so the deadline is the end of january, and they won't confirm you even are getting a ticket until the end of january?

Brooks

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got another notice yesterday, but threw it away, but think it said the raffle will close on 15 Feb, or earlier if 2002 are sold. Not real sure about that but remember seeing 15 Feb.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same problem and called, but I got to talk to an actual person who told me that my tickets would not be mailed out until the end of January. When I ask why I was told that they "didn't have everything they needed to mail them out". Since they did have everything they needed to mail me another invatation to buy more tickets, I can only assume that they did not have the tickets yet.

It was not like this last year. Lower odds of wining and worse customer service. **** good thing it is a better car!
smile.gif

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have dealt with Viper HQ about 5 times now and every time Kim, or whoever answers, have been very cordial. They kinda act like they know you as a friend. I appreciate their assistance.

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know all the moderators and officers read this board, but I see no responses from them. Why can't we get some direct answers here? Come on guys???????

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang! You had to go and remind me that Valentine's day was coming. Now I'm more worried about what to get the wife than I am of receiving the raffle tickets. I wonder if she'll like a low profile aluminum jack??

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooks,

My credit card was charged for my tickets. I have not received them yet, but when I spoke to the VCA office a week and a half ago, they said they had me down.

It would be nice to actually receive tickets before the drawing, which the material said would be 14 February....

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know we were actually getting tickets. I just thought they were going to keep track and notify me when I win, and you guys that you lost.

My check cleared, but I didn't get anything yet either.

Andrew

AZVIPERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Viper Head Quarters this morning. Even though my credit card has yet to be charged, they do have me down for my tickets.