VA / MD VCA people:

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the owner or cars that were for sale this month:
1. Black ACR, in MD with mods from Archer (Oil pan etc..)
Car was shown out in country along wood fence...
2. Black/silver striped GTS in Hampton Roads VA?

I am trying to see if they are still available for sale...

Worth a shot.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the Hampton Roads car is still available from a member on here, but he may have changed his mind...His user name is Recoil.

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is gone; sold to a guy in Richmond. He picked up a pearl of a car. I kept my baby pristine.

I'm shopping for my fourth Viper now (actually, I think I have it picked already -- just waiting for the owner).

smile.gif

Steve

OP
OP
B

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn. Was gonna ask to come and see it last week, but had
to deal with my car first.

Thanks for replying all.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy turnover Steve, do you even have time to drive 'em before you sell 'em?

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
24 cars in less than six years, I think I need medical help -- or a dealer's license.

smile.gif

Steve

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually you really might need a dealer's license, can't remember the # of sales required for a license in VA though (6? 10?), LOL

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can sell six vehicles in VA without a dealer license. That is, if you ever bother to actually title all of those cars in your name.

Beware: "open" or "unassigned" titles are illegal, although that is common as hell. People often "flip" titles on cars without titling them in their name precisely to avoid having to acquire a dealer license, and to avoid paying taxes and fees.

I broke down and became a used car dealer 2.5 years ago because I love cars. Prior to that, Navy officer/aviator/desk ******. Still in reserves. I was selling far more than six per year...generally Mopars and Fords. Muscle cars, primarily. It's easier doing it as a dealer, in the long run.

Any Hampton Roads area Viper owners please contact me! Let's get together and cruise around or something. I think I'm a VA/MD VCA member, but from the look of the chapter's web site and lack of contact, I'm wondering whether or not the chapter exists anymore? Go to www.viperclub.com...a message pops up that says "VIPERCLUB.COM" is for sale!

WTFO?

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's wild George (site for sale). What is the deal there? I guess no one really looked at that site often. Shame.

I'll be back in the saddle again very shortly. I'm under the six cars/year limit and have never flipped a title. Until now, I had never heard of that.

Steve

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RECOIL:
I'll be back in the saddle again very shortly. I'm under the six cars/year limit and have never flipped a title. Until now, I had never heard of that.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah right, I think the term for flipping titles is called "Recoil" LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper