Vette to NOW Viper owner

ezgoinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After selling my 99 Vette convertible I couldn't stop thinking about owning a Viper. I've lurked on this site for many months now and reading every single post I think in the past 2 years regarding these cars. Now I'm finaly a owner of a 96 black RT10 (Black Beauty under viperclub forum classifieds). I certainly look forward to meeting new people in the MD/VA Viper club as I will certainly will be joining. (Ive seen a couple Vipers up here in the Germantown, Gaithersburg and Rockville areas so I know you guys are up this way)

I've been on many message boards regarding vehicles and this site/forum is by the far the best I've seen as far as helpful information. Id like to give a thanks to everyone on here for their insite into these unique automobiles and for teaching me so much that allowed me to go and find a great car to purchase.

Again thanks to all and mostly to Scott Barclay of Virginia for taking such great care of this car (in case your still reading here).
redface.gif
)

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase! Hope to see you soon at a VCA event. Our next one is March 9 at Heffner's Performance. (Check your email.)

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!! I live in Germantown and have a black 2000 RT/10. Email me if you would like to get together. The local VCA group is really starting to cook and you're welcome to join in!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
ezgoin,
Welcome to the Va/Md Viper group, as Ron and Gary said.
Hope to see you at the club events. I get out to your area
sometimes, email if you'd like to hook up also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave