Price Quote

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, had mine done at woodhouse and the whole car was recleared with dns clear for 3500.00 shipped and returned to me in ND. Jerry

Reaction score
We had a guy that had some vinal stripes put on here in town for several hundred dollars, and it looked perfect. Just as good as paint, and you can take them off down the road.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding Vinyl stripes?

Does anybody know a good place to do it in Lancaster/ Philly/ Harrisburg/ PA area. I cannot deside wheather to paint them or not. I would like to "try" the vinyl ones, if it looks good then I would go with painted SILVER strips.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedEnuf93,

Not sure of a shop that could do Vinyl, but I know an awesome body and paint shop that could paint them on. They have probably the best reputation in the Harrisburg Area. I think the silver stripes would look great on your car!

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any sign shop with a vinal cutter sould be able to make you stipes-you just need to give them width and lenght. The only problem with the vinal is that if you decide to take them off, the paint under will be "brigher" than the surrounding paint, because the vinal will limit the exposure to the sun. As the rest of the car's paint fades the stiped portion will not. So even though you take them off in 3 years you will see where they were.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">I question the need or the benefit of re-clearing the entire car just to add stripes.

The body panels were not entirely re-cleared when the stripes were added at the factory, plus I'd question whether any body shop is going to prepare and rub out the clear better than ASC did when the panel was originally painted. (Doubters only need to have a tour of ASC's facility to confirm that).

The only benefit to clearing the entire panel (if you consider it one, which I don't) is that the stripe won't have the stock "step" that the factory ones do....</FONT f>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth