Central Fl Viper Owners

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Viper sometime soon and would like to know if anyone in my area would mind showing me their car.Id like to ride in one to see how I fit.Ive been lurking here quite a while increasing my knowledge of Vipers and would really like to check one out first hand.Im in Lakeland,Fl but I could travel to Tampa or Orlando if needed.TIA

Joe

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Tierra Verde is not too far I would be glad to show you the car. We are next to St Pete Beach. Email me and let me know.
1999 RT 10

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be back in town in March 2nd. I live either in Clearwater or in New Port Richey, If you can wait that long, I'll be glad to show you, if not I think Chuck is near the TIA...I am not volunteering him....Chuck will meet anyone a ******* for lunch, especially in one of his Vipers. There is a friend of mine in Riverview with a 97 GTS...yes, Scott. Let us know!

OP
OP
D

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot.I appreciate the help.I really like the Viper and am looking forward to meeting some enthusiasts.

Joe

OP
OP
D

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest Ive thought about it.Your car sounds great and is priced right,Id just like to get a closer look with some local guys to be absolutely sure I can even drive it.Im 5'8 and may not be able to see over that hood.

Joe

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Orlando and I would be happy to give you a ride in my Viper... email me if you are interested.

If you are planning on selling the Supra... one of my employees has been looking for a nice one for about 3 months now. If the car is clean, priced right and has good compression... I can sell it for you.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at the ******* Pro Cup stock car race in Lakeland. Green flag drops at 2pm. The race will be over around 4pm and then I'll be at the ******* off of exit 18.

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOO FUNNY CHUCK OK I will quit trying and save it for you. Chuck is gonna have 3 awesome Vipers soon fellas someone needs to get jealous and buy it before he does...Have fun in sunny Florida Chuck in one of your 2 awesome rides