Southern California Vipers, or those visiting so cal in Vipers

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to get headers and exhaust. I was thinking of belanger headers, and maybe Roe exhaust. Is there anyone in Southern California that has belanger headers that I can come and listen to, please email me. Any suggestions on alternate options will gladly be considered but I didn't want to make this the 10,000th post asking what exhaust/headers do you recommend. I would like to listen to as many set ups as I can before deciding. Thanks

BYT U L8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting a full Belanger, header and exhaust, system put in my car as I write this. Should be done Sunday...I hope!!
It is being done in Temecula, but I live in Poway (North San Diego). If you would be interested meeting somewhere in San Diego or? give me your email and you can listen. Other than smooth tubes, headers/exhaust, that's all there is. Should give you a good impression of what the system is doing.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's fun when everyone watching laughs after revving the engine sets of another car alarm. I guessed it passed the modded-exhaust sound test.
The sound is GREAT! Powerful and exotic.

-Dean.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the new Borla long tube stepped header and borla cat back
sounds very nasty. Send me a E mail maybe we can meet somewhere I live the Thousand Oaks.

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakester - it was a lot of fun indeed. It was actually a Nissan/Datsun meet, and since I was a previous owner, I had a few good friends who asked me to go. My Viper gathered crowds more than any car at the show/meet, eventhough I was parked away from the scene.

FUSCUCLA1 - send me an email, I maybe able to meet you this weekend if you're willing to drive down to OC.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO Cal Rebell has a 2000/2001 RT/10 with a full exhaust setup. I know he has Belanger headers, Hi flow cats, and a Borla cat-back. He's up at Thunderhill this weekend, but I beleieve he's from the Northridge area. Good luck

nutsRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Belanger headers with the Borla cats. I live in Agoura Hills. I am off Monday and Tuesday. Let me know if I can help you out..

Perry

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen,

I have the set up you are describing on my 94 so it is the side pipe set up. I love the sound and the power. I live in Ramona and would be happy to let you get a look and listen at it. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Good luck,

Ken

OP
OP
F

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I have had computer problems these last few days, and now have no internet access from home. I will email everyone who is local (I live near Pasadena) and hopefully we can arrange something soon. Thanks again for all of the help, I really appreciate it.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come down to the SoCal Desert cruise on Saturday. I'm sure someone there will have that combo. The headers really don't make too much difference to the sound. The mufflers and cats change the sound. Even if you can't come for the whole day, just meet for breakfast down in San Juan. Also make sure you listen to a roadster.dj

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen, you're a 20 minute drive from me. I have an 00' RT/10 with the Belanger headers, hi-flow cats & Belanger 3" catbacks. You will not be disappointed by this system, let me know if you wanna hook up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper