Martin Drucker - Defend the Faith on 3/22!

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me see what is on the schedule...I may come up there. But I will probably not run the car.

I will be available for some roll-on fun though!!!!

Joseph, maybe we can caravan up there and I can see how far you can leave me in the dust!!!!

Regards,

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6pm? I am definitely in. My better half is out of town until 9pm or so... that should give me a run or two.

C'mon Martin... Run the car! I'll definitely caravan with you.

Will they toss me if I run too fast? I got no roll bar...

Also got no helmet any more. Can you rent them up there?

JD

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too far for me this time of year, but ill be down to visit the south this fall after the 7th VOI with a newly done 1999rt10 silver DLM badass, also some venzano work, DVD player in dash, autoform spoiler lemans gascap, and corsa cat back

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atlanta will toss you the minute you run under 12 without a roll bar. Are you guys coming to the auto cross at Turner field Sunday?

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I don't think I'll be getting more than 1 run in unless I am a really, really, really bad driver.

Do you think if I ask for forgiveness they'll let me run a second time?

Joseph

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph they can kick us out after we run heads up, the only thing I remember about the track we are going to is it sucked for traction. By the way are your guys meeting up before or are you meeting their?

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a meeting at 2pm at the office (400 and Abernathy). After that, I'm ready to jet. I'd love to beat the rush hour traffic. Is there a place up there worth meeting before the track opens? Like 4pm?

Anyone else feel like playing hookey?

JD

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ScottP if you had a set of slicks you would be in the hig 9's, cant wait to get beat by you and Joseph oh yea and if Martin goes??

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph we are going to leave at 3:00 do you think you will be done with your meeting by then? By the way Joseph did you get Martin to go?

By the way John's post of 10.7 @ 139 on stock Michelins.
How much RWHP did that **** thing have?? That is moven.. Anyone?

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Optic,

I will not be going...
But to answer your question - the 650R what went 139 had 570 at the wheels on motor, and 750 on the gas.

Sorry to disappoint those of you who were hoping I would go. I am just not a "from a stop" racer. I have stock Half Shafts, and an abused clutch with 38,000 miles on it. The one thing I can not afford to do, is break anything. Now from a roll, I will engage anyone!

Regards,

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin I will rent a f-16 and we can go from a 130 mph roll you hit the gas I'll hit the after burners
laugh.gif
. That ***** you will not be going but I undertsand about breaking stuff, I had my tranny stick in forth racing the other day, I had to kick it out of gear. I am sure it is on the way out the door.

Well if your not going I will have to send you the tape of me waxen Joseph
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or mybe I can wake up now and put the beer down. Joseph are you up for a caravan up to the track?

See you guys soon?

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure I can be outa there by 3. Where do y'all [whoever y'all is] want to meet?

Still workin' on Martin. He doesn't have to race, but he should at least attend. Be a darn shame to have all these vipers together with no-one to hold the camera!

JD

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt I'll be able to make it to Pleasant Hill by 3pm, but I'll head on up after my 2pm meeting and hopefully catch up w/ y'all there.

See ya soon!

JD

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave