I added more 02 GTS pic

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your car is identical to mine
biggrin.gif

what does your plate mean? do you have any eastern-european roots by any chance?
biggrin.gif

just curious
smile.gif

alex
02 gts
few other cars

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AJ:
your car is identical to mine
biggrin.gif

what does your plate mean? do you have any eastern-european roots by any chance?
biggrin.gif

just curious
smile.gif

alex
02 gts
few other cars

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alex, it means a rocket (space rocket or a missile) in Polish. It is also a name of my multimedia company.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

oh the old neighborhood of route 202 in pomona!! apparently from the odd colors of the pump that gas station has changed its name, i think it used to be a chevron.. is sezhaun gardens still across the street from there?

i filled up the first car i ever owned at that gas station when i was 16.. is mama larusso's still there? that place was dumpy, but it sure made good italian pizza.. you cant find that in CA..

you look younger, what high school did you go to and what year did you graduate?

- eddie -

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
You must be registered for see images

oh the old neighborhood of route 202 in pomona!! apparently from the odd colors of the pump that gas station has changed its name, i think it used to be a chevron.. is sezhaun gardens still across the street from there?

i filled up the first car i ever owned at that gas station when i was 16.. is mama larusso's still there? that place was dumpy, but it sure made good italian pizza.. you cant find that in CA..

you look younger, what high school did you go to and what year did you graduate?

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, the world is so small. The gas station is Sunalco and yes mama Larusso's is still there. They have the best pizza! I just moved to a new house (new development 140 houses of 202) and lived before in Westchester for 4 years and before that 9 years in Queens. Went to Nassau College before that I was in Austria and Poland. Where did you live?

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sunoco!! that was the name.. those developments off 202, would they happen to be the ones down by central highway behind the post office?? or right across from the foremost shopping plaza? when i left rockland, those 2 pieces of land were just trees.. scarey to think that was only a year and a half ago.. my family is still in rockland.. my baby sister attends pomona middle school..

anyways, i grew up in rockland, and graduated from ramapo high school as class of 95.. i spent my very early 20's in north miami beach, then hopped ship to Los Angeles a year and a half ago..

i was in pomona last july for my sisters wedding, and i couldnt believe the changes made to that particular part of rockland in a years time..its actually starting to look like a mini westchester!!

what area of multimedia are you in?

- eddie -

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie, I'm right before the Mobil station in Crystal Hill.
We develop full web inter/into/extra NET solutions for any business. Also we do hosting and recently developing smartcard use over the web and handheld.

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott J:
ElDiabloViper:

Dzien Dobry & Nice pics! One of my favorite colors.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dzien dobry, co clychac?

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dobze bardzo, djienkuje! I'm probably butchering the spelling. I'm learning Polish to communicate with my wife's family and man is it a tough language from a grammatical standpoint.

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Looks good. So when are your first engine mods coming? I know you won't have her relatively stock for too long.

Anthony

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you think that
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave