Thumb's Up to Sean Roe

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thumb\'s Up to Sean Roe

Since we spend so much time reading about the inappropriate (is that politically correct?) behavior of some (vague) of our suppliers/tuners, I though I might take a moment to briefly say something nice about one. Sean Roe has sold a whopping $250 of parts to me to since I took delivery of my Viper 7 months ago. Nonetheless, he answers or returns EVERY phone call, explains in detail, ALL my upgrade options (so far he's delayed or talked me OUT of $1,500 worth) and forwards extras at HIS cost! I realize that he sees me as a long term customer, but he takes the time to make me a LOYAL customer. I have read nothing but praise on this site so it is obvious to me that my opinion of Sean is not unique. So, I just wanted to say "publicly", thanks for running a business professionally, thanks for your considerable "Viper wisdom" and thanks for seeing the big picture with Viper owners!

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Thumb\'s Up to Sean Roe

I couldn't agree more. Sean took the time to talk to a Dodge service tech when they didn't know squat about Vipers. Sean's educated guess (over the phone) of a bad O2 sensor was correct, and I was able to get the problem resolved. These morons that were servicing the car were blaming the problem on Sean's high-flow cats, when the engine code had NOTHING to do with the cats. Some of these dealers will do anything to try an avoid warrantee coverage. Without Sean's help, I would'a been stuck with a bogus bill. SEAN IS THE MAN, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - I finally was able to find a competent Viper tech. Good service is hard to find...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

**** I'll jump on this bandwagon. Sean has done well by many. He also showed me how to fly through turn 11 at Moroso.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks all for the kind words. We do our best to treat others how we would like to be treated.
Out of over 1,000 customers / friends in the VCA, we can count the disatisfied ones on one finger.
We'll keep working to; make sure that list doesn't get any longer and bring out more new products.
smile.gif

Sean

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have ordered Filters, Cat back exhaust and Flywheel. All quality products with on time ( flywheel came quick, while replacing clutch) deliver to my Viper tech. (David Jenkins)
3 for 3, nice batting average Sean!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't forget the real brains and beauty of the business,Sean's wife Becky.I'm thankfull my wife is busy raising our family,or my pamela anderson 18yr old secretary would have to go.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

yep! Sean is da man! I like some of the stuff he comes out with! cool stuff and good prices.

RockyTop

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sean and I have been doing business for over 3 years and he has always been (i) available for a bunch of really ignorant questions, (ii) true to his word, (iii) available to techs who are working on my car in Atlanta, and (iv) one of the few tuners who does not seem to price his Viper parts and add-ons exorbitantly. Jon B., Dan Cragin, and Bob Woodhouse also falls into these same categories and that is why I will continue to do my business with them.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RockyTop:
one of the few tuners who does not seem to price his Viper parts and add-ons exorbitantly.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuck Tator falls into the "fair price" category too.

John Stuttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

With only a year and a half of Viper experience under my belt - relying on Sean Roe makes me feel like I have ten! Thanks Sean

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Although I'm new to Vipers, my dealings with Sean have been very good. He has readily answered my e-mail qustions, and was additionally helpful on the phone.
Consequently, he got my business and is likely to get more in the future.

-Dean.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score

10-4 He's always is available on the phone and will go out of the way to answer stupid questions. He still helps me even if I tried to kill him on the autocross in detriot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper