Looking for a friendly dealer in So Cal

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Socal,

Did you buy your Viper from Valley??

StormBringer,

Yes Velley Dodge are probably the easiest people to deal with around here. Just make sure not to ask questions about the car you want to buy, most likely the answer will be wrong.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking specifically for someone IN the San Diego area, my experience has been that they all want MSRP or more. Better to go outside of San Diego. I got mine at Woodhouse Dodge from the man, Mr. Bill Pemberton. 1-800-889-1893. Happy Car Buying.

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll 2nd Ulysses on the recommendation that you contact Bill Pemberton before making your purchase decision. I bought my car from him as did several of us in So Cal. He is very knowledgeable about Vipers, normally has plenty in stock, and is willing to deal. Also, it's nice to buy a car from someone that actually OWNS one!

Ron... Valley Dodge??? really... those guys wouldn't even let me test drive a WRX... and I drove my Viper that day! I even told them I would pay cash but no dice. I guess my money is not good enough for them
pissed.gif

How do you like the S2K? I was thinking about getting one.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Craig:

Ron... Valley Dodge??? really... those guys wouldn't even let me test drive a WRX... and I drove my Viper that day! I even told them I would pay cash but no dice. I guess my money is not good enough for them
pissed.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gave my friend a ride to Valley Dodge the other day and I happened to be in the viper at the time. The salesman had me test driving a new GTS within just a few minutes. I even told him that I really wasn't planning on getting another viper.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My good friend is a car broker in Los Angeles at LA Car Connection. Call Adam Kraines 818-340-9858. Tell him I sent you and he'll get you a good deal. I have bought a few cars from him. He may even deliver the car or meet you half way.

If you want an out of state dealer, WOODHOUSE!!!!

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll still get many crazy honda civic driver's revving their motor at you or wanting to race you, albeit probably a lesser amount, but they are still there.

You will still have to do some prep work to your car before any event.

The VCA has a few runs, join, you won't regret it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R