Need help from Chicago Viper owners.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both a black Viper and a Vette. I need recomendations for a detail shop in or around Chicago. The Vette has a few minor surface scratches I need to get removed.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend owns America's auto body 847-985-3760 (Schaumburg),the guys wear white lab coats and the spray booth has glass windows for customer viewing.You can not be treated better or pay more!
There are great shops everywhere,probably down the street from you.Setting up the best relationship with the owner and/or painter is the true trick.Stop out at UNO's in Schuamburg on Thurdays,Supercarschicago group.

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've been thinking about it. The Viper has a slightly bent front right wheel, so I'm awaiting a new one. Should be ready any day now. If the Viper isn't ready, can I come in the Vette. You guys wouldn't make me park in a diiferent lot, would ya???

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of Vette guys there also that are my close friends. I still have my C5 Vert but I'll be going there with the Viper. Stop in and chat with the local Vette tuner VetteWrench if you have any questions with your Vette. He's usually there also.

See ya there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456