RAFFLE UPDATE! ... Gentlemen, STOP YOUR ENGINES!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Your VCA National Officers are proud to announce that our RT/10 ACR Raffle is SOLD OUT!

Thank you everyone for participating. You are ALL winners as you have contributed to the health and well being of your VCA!

Good Luck to everyone!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RoyV101621:
RT/10 ACR sold out!!! What are the ticket selling for on the gray market? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"DA RULES" PROHIBIT ANYONE from winning xcept the person who bought the ticket. In fact, I am 99% certain that the winner MUST "take delivery" of the car, and only could sell after that "paper" shuffle occurred.

I'm sure the raffle-rule-mafia can confirm......

The RIGHTS to any ticket, however, are certainly up for private discussion! I guarantee you that some VCA members have fronted chances for hopeful winners !

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****, just got my "official" mail notice a couple days ago and haven't had a chance to buy a ticket! I knew living out in the boonies had it's drawbacks. Oh well, I guess I knew I could buy one from the online form...my loss!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Houss:
Your VCA National Officers are proud to announce that our RT/10 ACR Raffle is SOLD OUT!...... You are ALL winners as you have contributed to the health and well being of your VCA!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the warm 'n fuzzy, Joe! Now that the VCA is (finally) allowed to have earnings, have the raffle earnings (2 cars) and GT-2 auction earnings been earmarked for any SPECIFIC projects, events, or expenses?

I know that the "OFFICIAL REGIONS" can ask for $500/year for the individual regional rondevous, but that is relative peanut$. What grand and glorious things happen to the $$$ ?
Obviously, with thousands of members, and only a few hundred K in the treasury, maybe $50-75/member, nothing BIG can happen! But What DOES Happen?

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Good Question Jon,

So far, the VCA treasury has supplied each of your Zone Rendezvous with the 2001 Vipers (Dodge supplied but transport not included) that all that attended enjoyed (shipping cost was incredible!), subsidized those events (although projected and calculated to break even, most did not) and will continue to design events, both active and social that will hopefully be attended by ALL VCA members.

We are always glad to consider any and all suggestions for event funding, from Regional Officers, like Jon AND our very respect VCA members as well. We only hope that everyone realize that our treasury is NOT a bottomless pit, and we must realize that ONE raffle does not a budget make.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, since this thing sold out so fast, why not have more than one raffle per year. How about one per week?
laugh.gif

Seriously, 2 per year??

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hmmm ... one never knows what your National VCA officers have up their sleeves....

2 raffles in one year?

....... stay tuned to this station!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235