Who's going to Road America???

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s going to Road America???

Chuck - really wish we could - its a full week any way you look at it, as the event is a two day Thursday/Friday. Really would love to do that track, but looks like our next event will be Putnam Park.... I am almost positive that Gary will be there. No one else from the NC Region that I know of - although we did light a spark in a few folks this past weekend so you never know... ;)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

might bring a neon or 2 up for the event, if someone needs to rental please email.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm going from Northern Virginia (Falls Church). Plan to leave Tuesday AM, travel via PA-OH-IN turnpikes, stay overnight somewhere in Ohio or Indiana, and continue the drive on Wednesday. Return Saturday & Sunday. E-mail me privately if interested in traveling together.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the course is actually faster than Virginia by all means got to go!I beleive that I am going from Richmond, Trying to find a someone to help me with the driving. I am hoping to lure Jim York to go with me if his wife gives him the OKDOKIE. I will e-mail you Ron about your planned schedule to leave and maybe caravan. If anyone from the NC/Va wants to caravan please post and I will contact. Where else can you have as much fun.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Bernie, trust me , fast is an understatement, and it is the longest road course in America - 4 miles long!!! Look forward to seeing you and it is a phenomenal track.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Phenominal is almost an understatement for RA. A Viper track if there ever was one. Three 5th gear straightaways (look out for the deer!), the longest carousel I've ever driven, and the infamous "Kink" (where missing the apex can cost you big time - and I'm not talking about lap time). Enjoy fellas!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jim,

Yes I was calling you out, in , upside down any way you want to look at it, you have been hailed upon. And as far as the comment about your wife she is going to be estatic that you are away from the house for that long. As far as Pimpin Bill let's just say Halleluah! Can I hear a Halleluah from the crowd! I think he is known as Mr. Bill! Oh No! Jimbo I will call you this weekend to arrange all the details. Now you have to convince Greg ***** to come with us.

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT face="Arial">Bernie, Are you calling me out?</FONT f>

Yes I have cleared my Schedule to leave town on Tuesday. While my wife will miss me dearly and hopes we make it back by Saturday, she fully supports my attending RA with you.

Besides I couldn't stand the idea of missing Pimpn Bill's humor
laugh.gif

I only wish that I could bring my car too, but I guess I'll have to wait for next year.

Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad