Thank-You Chris Marshall

Don Hiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll second that. I should have requested three because my wife has one on her 300M and I have the other on my Viper. We have a Durango too and it looks strange without the American flag.

Thanks again Chris.....

John Moore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris,
I've been getting daily doses of "American" attention on top of the Viper attention. It's like getting a new/different Viper having my friends that knew the car from before re-discover it.

They look great on Vipers!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chris gave me enough flags that we were able to place one on each side of every racecar at the Sebring Speedfest. It was really cool to see all 21 Vipers start the race with American Flags prominently in view to all the spectators. Thanks Chris for your generosity as all the drivers really appreciated the gesture.

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also want to thank Chris. I received my flags last week and they are proudly displayed on all my cars.

BTW-I was at Viper Days at Watkins Glen and they were selling
those flags for $2.50 each. However they were SOLD OUT...no surprise. In Chris's letter to me he would not take any money!
I have just pledged a donation to the RED CROSS in Chris's name.

Thankyou Chris

Sincerely
Ed

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and glad you enjoy them. I have been waiting to get "restocked" to send out the many additional requests I have had. I should have a fresh supply of these great decals this morning and will start sending more out this afternoon. For those that have e-mailed me since Saturday, I will have them out TODAY. Reminder, I am giving them away for VIPERS ONLY. Sorry, but being unemployed right now does not allow me to be as generous as I would prefer. I have to buy these from a retailer.

Speaking of which, if you wish to buy some for your other vehicles (they are a nice touch to any car or truck), e-mail John Vogt at All Star Awards. Tell him you are a Viper owner and would like to buy the flag decals that Chris Marshall has been sending out. He will give you a good deal and will mail them to you directly.

Otherwise, if you are reading this for the first time and want them for your Viper, the deal is this: I will send you a set FOR FREE, including postage. These are for your Viper only, not other cars and not your kids backpacks. E-mail John Vogt if you wish to purchase them for something other than your Viper. For Vipers, e-mail me with the number of decals you wish along with your name and address. I recommend one for each side of the car on the c-pillars, as well as one for the back in the license plate area. They are vinyl and will come off the car with no problems that I am aware of. It's up to you on the quantity, as long as they are destined for your Snake. Here is one on a steel gray RT:

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

The flag looks a bit washed out in the picture due to the angle in the sun. Rest assured it is a VIBRANT US flag which will do you and your Viper proud! Thanks again for the replies.

Chris

Scott M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

Received mine, and thank you very much! My wife almost had a cow when she thought I put a real stickers on my car.

Very classy.