Any Owners in the Philadelphia area

motomike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few of us out here. I met a number of people at a Viper get together a few weeks ago. Many of them post to the board. Search for a posting Nifty Fifties (or Fifty)... That was the local restaurant where we met. Some of us will be heading to Pocono Raceway weekend after this one for the PDA driving event.

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember guys...southern NJ people are nobodies...No matter what state-wide event I attend (even non-car related) the events are usually held in northern NJ or at best...central NJ. This is fact...not fiction!

If you guys wanted to meet at Atco...just do what the other guys did who posted they were going to meet at the Nifty Fifties outside of Philly...no offense...but why wait for someone to organize an event and winds up costing you time and money when you can just say who would like to meet at the Atco Drags next Friday night? I prefer laid back events myself...

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey guys! We NEED people to get events together down in South Jersey! The reason the events usually take place in North or Central (and of course Pocono, and Lime Rock) is because it seems those persons that are willing to volunteer to coordinate, are more familiar with those territories. We did have a volunteer last year (Mike Rubin...where are you?) who requested to take that responsibility...but obviously his priorities changed....so

coordinate away! We'll even make up business cards with your new title "S. Jersey Event Coordinator"!!!! Adel will be glad to put any and all events in our regional newsletter, on our website, and even mail out a specific event mailer. Your wish is our command! Heck, that's what we're here for! We have some very loyal South Jersey members (Joe Jacovini sometimes travel over 100 miles to attend our events), and I would love to have HIM, and all other Southern Jersey members, be the ones that can roll out the door 5 minutes before an event!

Please feel free to call me or Adel anytime! We'd be glad to do ALL the work. Just need your help picking the venue.

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chad,

I live in Langhorne, PA.
I'm heading up to Pocono next weekend with PDA. My first PDA, should be fun....think about it!

BTW-Who else is going to Pocono????

Fast Eddie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh