Here's some more improved pics of my wing-this is for wing fans only (pics inside)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here\'s some more improved pics of my wing-this is for wing fans only (pics inside)

Here they are. More in perspective.

You must be registered for see images

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Here\'s some more improved pics of my wing-this is for wing fans only (pics inside)

Cool pics BUT you are going to have to something about those tailpipes. I have always loved the wing. I personally prefer the single plane. I guess you not going to so high speeds due to the wing, but good for the road coarses. I also have those dern small 2.5 pipes.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Here\'s some more improved pics of my wing-this is for wing fans only (pics inside)

Adam, looks sharp! Don't listen to anyone, if you like it, that is what counts. Do fix the tail pipes....
laugh.gif

What do your neighbors say when you come home with different women every night?
laugh.gif

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like the water shot. I'm still looking for a good place in Chicago to take some pics of my other cars as well for my site. When you put a wing on the car it somehow evens the look out and makes the entire car more "race like". I love mine as well.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Your car looks sharp with the Hennessy wing. I bet you get a lot of thumbs up like I do!

Mark O....yeah I guess you are old if you have Planes like that. I guess the double deck wing does look like some of your old planes. But as far as your post goes..I think your joke is old like you! (just a little poking back at ya! No hard feelings..I know it's in fun).

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does everyone in Flordia drive on the sidewalks?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam,

At least you save money when you need a ladder to get on your roof.

Paul Ronald:
Adam doesn't live in Florida.

Steve,

That wing looks AWESOME!! Was it hard to put on?

Gerald

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Gerald!! Did you already forget about me!! I'm in Florida in Spirit! Hopefully someday coming back to give Sir Hiss a run for his money...maybe not that, but at lease I know I can race you while you're on your bike...and beat you!! Did you stall again??? hehe!