Daytona 1 & Daytona 2 (big pix!)

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We NorCal VCA'ers enjoyed our unseasonably warm weather with a little Viper get together this afternoon. Daytona Vipers #1 and #2 were in attendance. Pictures were taken. A post was inevitable...

You must be registered for see images

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking cars! I realize this has little relevance, but seeing those two side by side makes me realize that the stock wheels look bigger than the BBS's. I know they are the same size, but that extra ring on the inside of the rim of the BBS makes it look smaller. I think I will keep the stock ones on mine. Sorry I babbled. The people getting those bad-boys are gonna be grinning for weeks.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ben / BillP

When this car was first launched, the archives here tell the story of Bernie Katz getting Job #1. I had even lined up some possible ORECA memorabilia for him.....

Did Bernie sell? Is there a Number 0? Have I forgotton how to count........

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JNS:
Who makes the front Fascia and are they for sale.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These guys do: http://www.autoformgroup.com/

yes, its for sale, i think its about $2,495, thats unpainted.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, Those are some great looking cars. I am glad to see that the #1 & # 2 have been produced and sold. I want to clarify so everyone has the correct story. I own the prototype which was built last year so everything would retrofit to the production model cars. My car is identical to the # 1 & # 2 cars with a few minor exceptions. The side exhaust is not part of the package, I also have the aluminum flywheel, carbon fiber dash, brake box, slotted rotors, balanger headers, carbon fiber cowl, and a full strobe set up for pacing the cars at the track, and a few other goodies. Autoform used my car to experiment with to finalize the production model. I still have the car. My hat goes off to Woodhouse for selling a great car and to Autoform for producing a beautiful machine.
The car is difenitely an attention grabber and a police magnet. To you guys on the West Coast ENJOY!ENJOY!ENJOY!
If I can help you guys with anything don't hesitate in e-mailing me or calling me. Good Luck!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THEMASH:
yes, its for sale, i think its about $2,495, thats unpainted.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PARTSRACK offers it painted in any factory color for $2275.

OWNERS: A to Z (Archer,Autoform to ZAF/Zaino)

"IF IT FITS ON OR IN A VIPER........ P A R T S R A C K !"

viperdoctor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, since I see that you have had the Daytona's out with "standard" Vipers (oxymoron) here's the an important question" Have you done an accurate anaylsis of what the chicks *really* think?

I definitely like the Daytona's and they have me reaching for the check book, but from my experience I would think that most women would honestly say they prefer the regular Vipers...

It's not hard to get their honest opinion. Just get someone that doesn't own any of Vipers to ask them which they prefer.

OP
OP
T

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I can offer one data point. The reason Daytona #2's parked in our garage is my wife, upon first seeing the picture of it, said "hey, that's cute". We married types don't let an opportunity like that pass us by. The car was on a trailer on its way to our house 36 hours after she uttered those words
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R