Ironic post by Jamie Furman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamie, funny how you started a new "DYNO DAY" topic after you made personal attacks on one of DLM's customers under "Dyno #'s for my DLM Stage 1 Viper results."
Your new DYNO DAY topic started moments after you started a personal vendetta against Scott. Look at the time of the posts.

Son you got a problem
Max

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jamie furman:
Lets get something straight Max, this is an open board for members isn't it? Or is it the Doug Levin House of worship site?
I don't know Doug personally or am I attacking him, I think he makes a dynamite looking blower, and it looks very well engineered.Yes I did post after reading that post, because I thought if you come on this board every now and then like I do, not regularly, when it comes to viper upgrades it looks like an infomercial for DLMS with all this buttkissin and praise and how everyone just can't wait to get theirs done and how awsmome their car is and on and on and on.If this was my first time on the board with my first viper I would have already booked one with Levin myself.But this is not my first time and there are other tuners out there, and I thought I ought to post some of my numbers from Heffner with his base kit and let some people trying to decide which way to go there is more than one choice and I have had a trouble free 10 sec car now for 2 years that runs on pump gas with cat converters that was modified quickly at a very reasonable price.I am not the only one who feels this way, and I am sure there are more people out there that would have liked to post this but don't have the balls.This is the third post of (How Great Is Thou) I have read recently and they are starting to make me ill. My only question is how long before it ends up like Gerald and Scott? FOR SALE.Max I am not the one with a problem I am the one with an opinion, you are the one with a problem and next time I will make sure to check with YOU before posting anything about my viper.See Max if I would have said Dyno Day just got back from Levins that would of been alright with you, RIGHT. I didn't say anything negative about your car or you, in fact all I did was talk about my car like you talked about yours. The only reason I can think you posted this response is I didn't praise your leader and for that I would normally apoligize but I am not a religious man in that sense so you will have to excuse me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Jamie you need to keep your JEALOUS B***S incheck. There's a reason Doug's customers praise him so much. He cares bigtime about his customers. I have never been treated better by any other shop or person.
Maybe somebody can post a pic of his shop because it's one of the biggest viper tuning shops in the WORLD, 10 - 15 vipers at a time being super charged is nothing to be ashamed about.
You talk about selling cars? From what I've heard Gerald's supercharged 1994 DLM viper sold for 70K. Gerald has another one at Dougs shop being supercharged right now -- I can see why that bothers you!!!!

Tom

PS. I'll get a snap shot of Dougs shop at lunch time just for you Jamie.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my 1994 cuz the money was right and I wanted a GenII.
My car OLD Car is still running to this day. I still talk to the guy that owns it. He hasn't even had to turn a wrench. He is still in love with the car and he tells me it's the best thing he's ever bought. Not having a top and windows really got to me after a while.
Oh, and one more point... My old car with S/C.. The motor runs perfect. It isn't in pcs like a certain someones motor is I've heard that was once at Heffners getting s/c'd.
LOL!!!
laugh.gif
I feel bad for that person. I'm not lauging at that, just the fact that you , buttercup, have issues..

Jamie you continue to crack me up, buttercup..
smile.gif

Keep trying..

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doug is a top notch guy. Met him several times. He is very sincere and takes a ton of pride in what he does without bragging about it. His work does the bragging for him. Doug..can I have my $20.00 now? ha! j/k! He's a good man and a lady killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235