VCA renewal ?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live here in Buffalo NY.
I am 5 minutes from Ontario, Canada.
Yes, I live in New York State and was automatically enrolled in the NY club. Now the renewal form gives me the option of which club. Can I be enrolled in both so I can get info on both chapters events???? Should I just circle both??

I never did make the one NY chapter event near me due to a late date change.

Any ideas?
thanks
JIM
patriotx.gif

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..You have the best of both worlds. The Ontario Chapter fall meet was in Niagara on the Lake,15 minutes from the Peace Bridge. Check our website..under,Regions Info/CA-Ontario,/Events.

-----------------
99 GTS

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Circle only one,as a member of one club you are entitteled to attened other clubs activities. If the link is not working for you,go back to the main page,and click on,VCA Regions info, and CA-Ontario.......

Nabil/ V.P./Webmaster

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
All the responses have been right on! Please circle one, and that will become your affiliated region. I have yet to have a region "lock out" a guest from an event, and most regions would be glad to accomodate a secondary regional membership if you are willing to pay an additional fee directly to them.

Make your choice, call the OTHER region, and enjoy both!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Ohio was not printed on the list of choices? Hope that doesn't hurt our treasury! OK, Now let the satirical remarks about why Ohio was not listed begin!!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,I rejoined Ontario.When I met up with the NY group at Watkins Glen they were great people,very laid back and great to be with.The reality is that we can get to Hamilton,Toronto etc in less time than it take to meet up with the NY group in the central NY area.It will be easier for Diane and I to meet up with the Ontario group on more occasions than the NY group.All that said.I'm sure either group will welcome you with open arms no matter where you belong or which events you can get to, and we plan to attend some of both. Bruce

OP
OP
J

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce,
I too went with Ontario!!!
Hopefully, this season I will be able to make an event!!
but who knows I am trying to build a new home so....

If I don't make any I will still have my diaper runs
laugh.gif

praying for spring!!

JIM

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
You are correct, Roland...Ind/Ky Region left off the list as well...I just "wrote it in" and mailed forms to VCA...we HOPE to have a RECORD number of renewals this year!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R