Just got some new 6 spoke sample wheels (with picture)

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

One of my little pet projects at the SEMA show was to find a manufacturer that would make us custom 6 spoke wheels (Hostile, thanks for the prodding). We got in a custom front and rear sample this morning and fitted them up. There's a minor fitment issue in the front that we have to overcome and we had to use a spacer to clear the caliper. But, we got them on the car so at least we see how they look.
We were shooting for the '60's hot rod / muscle car look.
What do you think?

You must be registered for see images

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They almost look like a six spoke Torq-Thrust. Do you have any shots that are more of a close-up of the wheel?

-Matt

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for sharpening the picture Tony. I didn't have the resolution set high on the camera.

Matt, I'll post more pictures later. There's a good chance that we'll end up going to a reverse center which will make the outer shell of the rim flat to the spokes, with no step, which should look awesome. You're right on the Torq-Thrust look. That's what we were shooting for.

Frank, there's a good chance that these will be available to the public for the Viper. They needed more clearance for the front caliper, behind the back of the spokes. The manufacturer reps were here today and said they could probably get it worked out, but were not 100% sure. If they can, they'll be about $350 per wheel.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 11-19-2001 at 06:47 PM</font>

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth