Pictures of New 18" HRE's

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures of New 18\" HRE\'s

Hey guys, look what Santa brought me! Here are the new 18" 546 HRE's I just finished installing (along with new rotors). Although I like the originals I think these really complete the look I want for my Viper. Happy Holidays! George. P.S. Sorry about the size of the pic. I don't know how to make them smaller.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Pictures of New 18\" HRE\'s

Sorry guys, I can see the pictures on my post but for some reason nobody else can.
confused.gif
I have the pictures in "my Documents" but I can't seem to find a way to transfer them to this post. Any help out there? Thanks.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTZViper,

It appears that your pictures you posted are on your computer and not on an Internet accessible server. The best way to do this is to upload the pics to the media area of the VCA forum and then post a link to the pics.

To get to the media area, click here , then click on the "Add Media" tab. Follow the instructions to upload your pics. Then you can repost with a link to the pics in the media area. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
G

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

An error message keeps coming up after I try to upload through the media program.??? I followed the procedure given and it begins to upload but then the error message that the file can not be loaded. I really appreciate your help maybe we can get this to work.
Thanks, George!

OP
OP
G

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the wheels. I think asthetically it's the best change one can make on a Viper considering it's just about perfect to begin with. Richard, you are right, the front rotors were not replaced at the time of the pictures with the new ones. I will be replacing them this weekend.
Nadine, thanks for the compliment. As far as avatars go, I have yours as a screen saver at work. I don't think anyone can top that one! Happy New Year to everyone. George.

P.S. Vipermad- Thanks for your help. I didn't realize the pictures were the wrong size.

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just finished my StopTech package and HRE 546 install on my coupe a couple weeks ago. I really like the look of this wheel on the GTS. Can't tell for sure from the picture, but did you change your front rotors too... looks stock from the 1st picture.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper