Fan Control Knob Nightmare

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree George is your man at MGW....I have a lot of his nice stuff including all three controls, eject button, shifter knob...he has them to match the rings that go around your guages..

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't they off some other Dodge product?
Ever try Barely Used Auto parts salvage yards for that 2 dollar item? or some other salvage yard that has some Dodge products that use the same knobs?

Gerald

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If memory serves me..the actual controls are Ford parts..like the headlight switch. I think my '94 Bronco has the same knobs. Maybe a Ford dealer would sell the knob?

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator "Viper Wizard" at 914-763-3136 or email him from the board. He will give you the straight scoop and no poop. Good luck.

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were you, I would just contact Apex Motorsports or someone near you that has installed MGW knobs for other customers, and ask them if you can have the knobs they took off when they put the MGW knobs on. That is if they did not throw them in the garbage. Good Luck

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACRSNAKE,
Your local Dealer is right, the knobs are not serviced you have to replace the hole unit. [That makes a lot of sense?]
Part#5245298 MSRP$232.00
Get it done under Warranty!!

Thanks John!
smile.gif

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACRSNAKE,

Tell me where to send the knobs and how many you need you can have the brand new ones I just took off of my 2002. I like George's (MGW)a lot better.

Just trying to take care of a Viper Buddy!!!!!