I'm REALLY getting irritated with Dodge!

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'m REALLY getting irritated with Dodge!

Talk to ViperWizard or John B.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's often been suggested on this board that you start by involving your local Viper Club officer. Rumors are they have 'connections' and can get the situation remedied (which is what you really want) quickly and without the need for histrionics on your part...

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IFLYVIPER,
<u> FRUSTRATION *****!!</u>
pissed.gif

75% of all the Body Parts I have ever ordered have been damaged in shipping!! The best one has been a Hard Top order, in shipping they DESTROYED 4 Tops before I got a good one!
DC's Packing Dept. needs to go back to square one!
tongue.gif

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not good. I make mental notes of everything I read. If it ever gets too much, back to Ferrari I will go.

But now that the REAL Viper is being replaced by a Honda S2000, I really want to keep my car.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerry Dobson:
But now that the REAL Viper is being replaced by a Honda S2000, I really want to keep my car.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? Did I miss something there?

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is the one really sad area for Viper owners. DCS ships and packages viper parts so poorly that, as Wizard said, they are damaged in transit. When my wheels were replaced it took 6 ordered to get 4 that were not damaged in shipping. What only makes it worse is that the dealer can really do nothing more than keep ordering parts...they can't change the way they are shipped.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:
Yes the 2003 SRT10 looks like a Honda S2000

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S(rt)2000 ah got it. See I'm not as think as you slow I are.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All Dodge dealers, like banks, have Regional Directors. Call the dealership front desk & find out who the Regionla Director is for that particular dealership your dealing with. Then call his office and explain what's been going on. Also ask for their address and tell them you're writng them a letter as well. Send it Certified.

Guaranteed results! The Regional Manager will definitely get you taken care of PERSONALLY! It almost benefits you that you've waited so long too because this will insure that yoou're taken care of immediately.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

King GTS,
Every time I get a damaged part a report is generated and sent to the zone and then it is sent to HQ[DC] or so they tell me? Nothing has changed that I can see! I just figured that I was blacked flaged because I give them so much s$$t
tongue.gif
devil.gif
but I guess I'm not the only one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456