Email from Sweden

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else get an mail from a kid in Sweden asking for car pictures? Is it just a kid or some kind of scam?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a scam. If you email him pictures your ip address will be attached to it and your bank account info will be compromised. Be Careful!

Gerald

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the same email...but I'm not sure how my bank info would be compromised by my IP address...

Leaf001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was kinda worried, I didn't want anyone to steal my mass fortune ($145.00)
bounce.gif

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever since I startind going to this page last year I have been getting all kinds of spam at my viper email address.

Thats a pretty weak scam. Someone in Sweeden has the IP of my firewall at work.

Im scared.

I thought he was legit.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is going to get my account number its 142.98.65.103 oh noooooooo. I knew I should have stayed on the 64 subnet. Im screweed.
You must be registered for see images

Pleese-a send me-a peectoores ooff yuoor cers su I cun get yuoor ip eddress und heck intu yuoor bunk cumpooters und steel yuoor muney.
Bork Bork Bork!

Viper89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi! I guess it's me that you all are talking about. All your money is safe, I get about 5$ a week from my mum and I manage pretty well on that.
My money isn't enough to get me a Viper for the moment so I have to satisy my self with all the pics that you all kind people send to me. Thank's a lot!
Best regards from Joakim

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've sent pictures to Joakim for a couple of months now. No worries! He's a polite kid (13 I think) that loves Vipers like we do.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom 2K:
Great! He's got my $200 now too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
If he scams me he'll be getting calls from bill collectors.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SOCRATES:
I'd be happy to lend a sleeping bag

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No thanks Justyn. You can keep her.

shifter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joakim,
Since you have been asking for pictures for a while now and I know many people have sent them to you, how about letting us know what you are doing with them? Do you have a Web page with them that we can view? Just curious to see your collection of pics.

PS not to be downer, but at $5 a week, it will take you about 300 years to afford a new Viper, assuming the time value of money enters a time warp in the year 2302, and interest is relegated to your piggy bank returns. By then, mere land only vehicles may not be the hot ticket and getting your hands on some fossil fuels may provide quite the challenge. You might want to consider negotiating your allowance with mum, take on a few more chores, bump up those grades, etc. Get good at negotiating now and you'll have your own Viper sooner than you think.

Viper89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will put them on my website in the future. I'm working on it for the moment and I will let you know when I'm finished.

The walls in my room is full of pictures.

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problemo! This is just a young Swede loving Vipers!
I promised him a test ride in the Venomous Racing Viper this summer.

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do happen to get a solicitation from a Swede named Mats Sundin, Marcus Ragnarsson, or Nikolas Sundstrom, then you can tell them to get lost. Those guys already make a ton of money in the NHL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave