New Viper Owner

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, congrats...

Now remember the golden rule(s);

-if the car ain't straight, hesitate (go easy on the go pedal
and beware of the rears breaking traction)

Sorry if you are well versed in high HP high torque cars, but this is usually worth repeating :)

If you are like me and not particularly adept at burn outs, I would not try one near a crowd of worshippers, lest I embarrass myself!

Tomer

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tomer; never wrong in giving sound advice even to the experienced, sometimes we forget the rudementaries until an unpleasant reminder hits us upside the head.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pick up! Get used to the attention.
smile.gif
Join your local VCA! We've got a great club & you'll always be in the loop as far as local events, get togethers, meetings, etc.
Wait until you & about 10 other Vipers all take to the streets together! Then the real fun begins!

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I too was at first surprised at all the attention the Viper got but have gotten used to it. I usually invite the younger kids to sit in the car - really makes their day. As for the teenagers, I ask them not to drool all over the car.

The only frustrating part is the guy that hangs in the next lane or on your bumper trying to get a closer look while cruising at highway speed.

Enjoy!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Adrenaline ******:
30-40 high school kids encircled the car made me a little nervous<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you enjoyed that little attention-getter Adren, wait unitl those kids start folloing you home late at night...
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456