Going to be in Rochester and Ontario NY next week.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am driving my RT from Tampa to Webster NY.

I am just wondering if there are any get togethers or meetings in the area the around May 26th I might be able to go to.

I am a VOA member #14586.

BTW the drag strip at Spencer Speedway is only a 1/10 of a mile track right?

Are there any 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile tracks around Rochester? Might be fun to take some of my nephews and neices down the track.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, what luck, if you feel like comming to Canada the ontario club is having a driving school on the other side of toronto. 3 hours from buffalo. If you're in rochester you're only 34 miles from me.. accross the lake that is.

Craig

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll dig up the email when I get home and forward it to you, I don't know what type of turnout is to be expected, I think our Club prez is on here and might chime in if he sees this. It is a fundraiser (can't remember the charity right now) where the club offers rides for a set donation etc... good fun, we did it last year.

I will email you later.

Craig

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:
Hey Craig any info on this yet?

Anyone around Rochester know the drag racing info, VOA get together or auto X races? Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep was just about to send, just on here to get your email... you've got mail.

Craig

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Webster is about 30 minutes away from me. Ontario is 10 min. Just your luck this area is not a hot bed for Viper activities. There is a Drag strip in Liecester,NY (40 minutes from Webster) that I go to that is 1/4 mile. Test and tune is on Wednesday and Friday nights every week for $10. Spectators are $8.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:
Thanks Craig I got your email.

The guys name is Arafat &gt;??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep it is.

I dunno how many cars are going to be there, I'm going to watch with the daytona, Dad will have the Viper elsewhere that day.

OP
OP
M

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Hoosier that really helps. I hit the search engines hard and found NOTHING.

I will take a ride down there. You going next week at all?

Have you been down there yet this season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra