SupercarChicago shootout may 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers/Supras/Vettes,drag race shootout next friday at Great Lakes Dragaway,union grove,WI.Big payout(season bragging rights)
We've got some 911's,BMW's and more.Private track rental with added security.See EVENTS for details
cool.gif

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there! No new mods except for Sean Roe's shorter clutch linkage and Rich Detert's shorter shifter shaft. I'm counting on faster shifts to drop me 1/10 and into the 11's! Not bad for $50!!!

On order are headers, low restriction cats, and a VEC-1. Just in case...
smile.gif

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the 31st Bob you'll definatly be an old pro.You ran fast with average track conditions.Were paying them to prep the track for street tires,extra sticky.Pictures with the penthouse pets are extra!let me know it you need help on any installs!Scott

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,how bout a sick day?87 in chicago a prepped track without ricers dragging water to the line,it won't get any better!Lets go VCA owners,end the 12second nightmares with your viper!FridayFridayFriday@GLD union grove,WI.12pm-5pm

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
DAMIT! Have to work. Crapper!

---------------------------------------------

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude. ANY OTHER day would be fine but my partner is out and this place is screwed if we are both gone.

I pretty PIZZED though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave