That is sick.
dead.gif
dead.gif
dead.gif

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fair weather Viper for sure!

Makes the car look sort of out of balance..... I thought it would look better. I had considered doing something like this on my project car.... pulled a sport bar of one of my Bburago models and it seemed to look OK. In the end decided against it as doing a top would be to much custom work and to make room for a top would take some major fabrication.

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Tiepilot hit it...notice the Grant steering wheel and the HUGE glove box on the passenger side...guess with all that glass work, there was no money left to put the air bags back...

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone tell me how glassing in a 2'x6' section of glass matt = 30K? Even with a full pro body shop working on it for a week solid, 10K paint (doesn't look it) and everything else, still doesn't come out to 30K. all they did was trace the outline of the sport cap's base and make a piece of mat to fit, maybe mid grade structrual carbon? At any rate, there is no electric top conversion, no major structural changes (IE: roll cage, chassis reinforcement mentioned, etc. etc). Someone just hacked the sport cap off.

MadMaxx

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62