Viperware products

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a dashmat from viperware on 04-26-02, just finally got it yesterday. my opinion; horrible, it looks like some cheap piece of thin used carpet. it wont lay flat and conform to dash curves, its not aligned properly with alarm light/vents. has anyone else had this item and if so was it better than mine? i also ordered the window decal, that was what i expected looks good.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yesterday, I did receive a prompt reply from Jason regarding my dashmat problem. despite my lack of satisfaction, i will say, he was informative and prompt in his response. I just wish the mat was a bit higher quality/thicker but perhaps im just not well versed in dashmats. i will try his recommendations to install it "correctly". if that fails to meet my expectations i shall return it and im getting one custom made

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have asked twice for a 2001 viper key yellow.
And not even a reply.
???
dunno.gif

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rdustman,
Thanks for the post, this info goes a long way to prevent others
from buying a bad product, I thought of buying one for my Viper but not now.

I think your/anyone's first impression of a product is usually the spot on truth.
Do you think after you "properly" install it you'll be happy, I bet not.

If you preceived the item to be cheaply made and cheap in appearance, it is.

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rdustman:
i will try his recommendations to install it "correctly". if that fails to meet my expectations i shall return it and im getting one custom made
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What were the recommendations? I just received mine this week also and noticed the vents/alarm not lining up right, and it not conforming to the dash. Any help here would be appreciated.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
recommendations to "properly" install were to have it steamed so as to lay flat and in proper position. I still think the openings for the vents and alarm light are off. I will likely be returning the item. As I said, the window decal is nice and so is the carbon fiber console piece. Seem like nice individuals just difficult to contact and difficult to get what you order in a timely fashion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21