Just got my 1997 GTS viper!!!

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad the Viper got there safely. Perhaps one of the local Viper owners will volunteer to come over and give you some pointers on your new car to help you get started on the right foot.

--- Ken

OP
OP
K

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dante,

Not sure why my email isn't working. Looks like it has the right address. I can also be reached at [email protected]. Wouldn't mind hooking up for a drive one of these days.

Are you the black RT/10 with the large wing I have seen on Hwy 99?

-- Ken

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brazilian:
Man, so excited! I just got the car and I am really scared...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations Luis...But I can tell you site unseen that there is ENTIRELY too much tread on your rear tires, and you must rectify this immediately...No worries, don't be sceared...just pull up to the nearest stop sign, rever up to about 4K and dump the clutch...don't go over 4K on the tach, she's not broke in yet...do this at least 10 - 15 times and the excess tread will disappear...
supergrin.gif

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My advice is to do a search on these questions. You will find a wealth of information. If it wasn't such a hike down there, I'd help you myself!!! Let's see some pictures!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave