spare tire?

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats normal....
I have needed to use my spare once, and it actually got me home ok...It looked like heck though....
I had to put the flat (rear) on my passenger seat.....Im glad i had allready dropped off my date that night....That would have been a bummer to have to make her hold the tire on her lap...:)
Cheers,

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw your previous posts as a new owner - figuring out your new Snake is half the fun of ownership. The other is all the attention it gets.

Spare tire is perfectly normanal. Pray you don't need it.

If you're missing mat is the factory original, forget chasing the dealer for it - order new ones through Calif VCA. I just received mine today - very nice and excellent quality. Has both the logo and Viper script. Didn't order the matching trunk mat but now I've got to have it too.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brazilian:
I was reading under the standard equipment and it says "5 spoke Alum. Wheels W/6 Bolt Mounting Flange". anyway, thanks for the information.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

brazilian,

5 Spoke Alum. Wheels w/6 Bolt Mounting Flange describes the FOUR wheels that are on the car..."5 Spoke" is one word...most of us call them 5 star aluminum wheels..meaning the four wheels on your car have 5 spokes and are mounted with 6 lug nuts...this is not describing the quantity of wheels that come with the car...

Have you reved her up to 5 grand and dumped the clutch yet? This is a customary break in procedure...give it a whirl...
supergrin.gif