Ready to buy a GTS!

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry man, thats going to be one hard sell! You may get a dealer to make a deal, but not a viper owner
frown.gif

James

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S2000 is not a toy, it is a trinket...put that Hondai up for sale immediately...put it on www.traderonline.com ...in your local papers...and get the biggest FOR SALE sign money can buy and don't remove it from the car until it is sold...sell it yourself...offer to assist with shipping or plane fare...whatever it takes...May take a little longer, and you are going to take a hit on the go cart...
Then go cut a deal on a viper...it will be WELL worth it in the end...
seeya.gif

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with MadMaxx. Sell the Honda first and then go for the Viper. Remember, if you buy a used Viper in GA from an individual, you pay no sales tax. That is worth thousands!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Marty,I would say to keep the Honda, when the new SRT comes out, everyone will think you have a new Viper!!!!!...AL...00PROWLER

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be a buyers market soon enough, but if you wait too long all the good stuff will be taken and the more "driven" cars will be what's left.

They're not making them anymore. Sell the S2K, and spend some good money on a decent car. You'll be glad you did in a couple years.

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you better get a GTS NOW because I was just in a 2003 and I am NOT impressed with it at all compared to my 02 GTS.The 50 extra ponies under the hood is not that hard to make up and that car does not Look Like a Viper. I am not saying that it was not a nice looking car but it is not as nice as my gen 2.I would pay more for the 01, 02 than the new Viper that I have on order.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456