VCA Membership

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Regional VCA officers are QUITE aware of the "delay" that you are addressing. That said, there are several points along the way that can add to this time period. Now that Janni knows about you, she will get the ball rolling!!

To other NEW Viper owners out there...if you have NOT heard from the VCA yet, but do not want to miss out on the summer action, contact your Regional Officers through this site's homepage and they will GLADLY get you on their mailing lists.

Steve Fess Sec. Ind/Ky Region

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,
According to Kim at Viper Headquarters, they cannot find your application.
dunno.gif
rolleyes.gif
dunno.gif
Best bet would be to CALL them at 1-800-998-1110 (Option 1) and sign up via credit card. That way, she can issue a VCA membership number immediately and you can then submit that for your ViperDays discount.

Anyway, don't delay in signing up for ViperDays -I understnad the event is filling up fast - and you can always provide your VCA membership number to Courtney when you get it. Sign up online at http://www.viperdays.com

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checking on your membership with Viper Headquarters - just received the May report and you are not listed yet - will post what I find...

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I have to call too
frown.gif

It's been 3 months for me, I bet it's sitting at the north pole by now.

James

M

mclean

We just bought our Viper in mid March, got the paperwork for the free membership, we filled it out and sent it back right away.

Other than the Viper Magazine what else (if anything) do we get with the membership cause the magazines are all that we have gotten so far. Just curious.

We are already active with doing events with the IN/KY regional group.
Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave