Spent the day w/my 1st Viper!

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. These cars are amazing.

As far as a picture goes. You need to upload them to a server and direct us to that picture via URL. Then we can view it.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The temp gauge will creep up to what I call the 3/4 mark in traffic. But then the fan will kick in and you should see the temp decrease. And yes, toasty feet are standard equipment with the Viper. The headers are right under your feet. Just be careful -- the snake can bite. Make sure you've got those wheels pointed straight ahead before you jump on the happy pedal.

Have fun! Oh, and welcome to the Viper Nation!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Marty-Like Norman said, they have to be hosted somewhere.

If you join the VCA, you can upload pictures on this site, and direct your string here. Ask Tony "Vipermad" Rickard.

Congrats on your Viper! I felt the same way then, and am still learning about my car now, after 10,000 smiles. Uhm, I mean miles.

Many new owners wreck them, early in ownership. Go to Viper Days, or other driver's school. Respect it always, learn how to control it.

Again, congrats! I had a great day with mine, too!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember my 1st day! It seemed as if time flew by! One minute it was 8AM & it was being unloaded..............the next minute it was dark outside & I still hadn't got out of it.

Have fun! And welcome to the Club!
BURNOUT.gif

newbie[1].gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4