Picked up my Final Edition GTS today

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like months ago that I ordered this car, but now it is here. It is number 316 of 360. First impressions after 100 miles:
1. It is a very striking color combo
2. The smooth idle is quite a change from my '96
3. The ABS brakes don't feel any different but I haven't done any hard braking yet.
4. The brakes squeel at least as bad as the '96
5. The gear shift ball feels really large and the shaft feels way too long.
6, The gas pedal is instant with no play or lag.
7. I like the stock wheels on this color cmbo.
8. I got as many thumbs up, waves and stares on the way home as I do in the others.
9. It's a great addition to my garage and I can't wait to do the Zaino thing on it this weekend.

And probably the best thing is that I got it for $400 over dealer cost from Rob at Hillsdale Chrysler.

Bob K

S

SUN RA KAT

Congrats! Reading your post is getting me all excited (NOT that way!). I'm going to flying out from Dayton, Ohio to pick up my fiest Viper from Woodhouse Tuesday of next week (THAT'S why I'm getting excited.).

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please... I know your doing a write up, but never say "balls to large" and "shaft too long" in the same sentence, ever ever ever again.

Just razzin' ya
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, congrats on the final ed! Sounds swwweeet!

MM

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MadMaxx:
Please... I know your doing a write up, but never say "balls to large" and "shaft too long" in the same sentence, ever ever ever again.

Just razzin' ya
wink.gif
tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob K,
CONGRATS !!
BURNOUT.gif

Members online