Some Photos

S

SUN RA KAT

Woodhouse Viper has a few Vipers looking for new homes...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

I bet this one has found a good home...

Below is Bill Pemberton, Viper owner and my salesperson.

Here I am sitting in my new Viper for the very first time.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that Viper needs to come to Cincinnati for a visit in my driveway!
smile.gif
Need winter storage? I just happen to have an extra bay...best leave the keys though..you know...so I can keep the battery charged
supergrin.gif

Better keep an eye on that ride...lots of "undesirables" in Dayton who love to key and vandal cars.

Beautiful car and congrats!

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AlexRedSnake:
How cool is that...Santa drives a yellow Viper!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would think santa would drive a red with white stripe viper..

sun ra,

from one lightbulb to another, try your best not to get your belly lodged in between the steering wheel and the seat.. it happened to me once, and after a few snips with the jaws of life i was free..
smile.gif

- eddie -

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

This is like getting a Viper with a free health club membership for free. I've lost 5 pounds already by eating right and doing exercises. My tummy doesn't even come close to rubbing on the steering wheel, but I want to look gracefull entering and exiting my Viper. Plus, the extra strength in my massive legs from moving 6'5" and 335 pounds of me really comes in handy for the clutch with the Sean Roe Clutch Kit. I'm now only 330 pounds, but I feel stronger, sexier, and wiser. It must all be true - I have teenage girls swarming all over me and teenage boys asking me questions all the time now as if I knew the answers.

Most everyone who sees the interior of my Viper asks about the MGW knob that replaced the cigarette lighter. It says "EJECT" and I tell everyone that if I'm going to crash at 197 MPH, they need to pull their feet and legs back towards their chest so their feet won't hit the dash on the way up & out. About half of them believe it...

My 18 year old daughter is dead serious about wanting to drive the Viper. I've never seen her this way before. She's always been afraid of my 2000 Dodge Ram pickup with the 360 c.i.engine modified to produce 360 HP. And now she's learning from a friend how to drive a stick shift on an old MG. She's planning on taking my Viper to the Senior Prom... At least I don't have to worry about hanky-panky in the back seat.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice!!!! ENJOY!!!! As far as your daughter taking the car to prom, I won't even let my DAD drive my Viper.
supergrin.gif

He did once and never again!!!!

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

Venom -
I had the good peeps at Woodhouse put 1" worth of shims on the front of my seats to give me more legroom. This is with the 2" non adjustable seat lowering kit to give me more headroom - I'm 6'5". I can stretch my left leg out all the way any time I want to press the clutch in all the way - this is with the pedals adjusted for maximum legroom. I have the Sean Roe Clutch Kit and it is real nice, the way the stock clutch should have been. I also can still slip my size 14 shoe under it for more legroom on the interstate. The right foot & leg could use more legroom, though. I've been working on some exercises - stretching & bending - and it really has helped out on the comfort factor. I also am really starting to work on losing weight - lost 5 pounds already - I'm down to 330 pounds on my way to my dating weight of 240 pounds (22 years of marriage put on the weight, a little each year). The 2" seat lowering kit does make getting in and out of the Viper a lot harder than the one other Viper I have driven - it had the adjustable 1" seat lowering kit. But, the 2" seat lowering kit puts my eyes at a perfect heighth for driving and the sun visor only blocks 1/4" of the top of the windshield. The other Viper's 1" seat lowering kit had put my eyes up to where I had to bend down to see when the stop lights changed.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

CarlRspeaks4JustMe - I think I posted a Gear- MPH Chart in my earlier thread "Getting A New Viper" and also Herb Helwig's instructions for the break-in period for a new Creampuff Viper. I printed them on heavy stock paper and referred to them on my ride back from Woodhouse quite often. When I did my light throttle-ups I wanted to be in the right gear so I wouldn'r be too much above the speed limit. The last 200 miles were a blast - 5,000 RPM is 71 MPH in second, just a few MPH over the 65 MPH speed limit. Even a light throttle up in second is so much of a thrill I would advise you to go to the bathroom before doing it, ot at least wear Depends...

venom - I forgot to say I have just enough hip to not fit too tight, nor too loose in the seat. Also, there's a lumbar adjustment that can be done with the squeeze ball air pump at the right front of the driver's seat.

Birvini - I think when she comes to her senses she realize that leaving a Viper parked unattended is not the best idea. And if she's afraid to drive my Dodge pick up with only 360 horsepower because it's too fast...

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to mention don't EVER post pictures of so many homeless Vipers!!! Please, not until I can afford another one. Jeez man, that just hurts!
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave