EMERGENCY repair. Any help out there??

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This morning one of my collegues noted that my lights were on. Thinking it odd becuase I didn't remember turning them on, I went out to my car to find that only the brakes lights were on.

Upon further investiagtion, it seems that the clip that holds the master cylinder to the brake pedal arm and the accompanying washer decided to fall off when I got out today.

I put the clip back on (tho not the washer b/c my chubby fingers couldn't handle it) and I now have brakes again, but the light still won't go off.

I called two Viper techs in the area, but they can't explain to me how to reset/turn off the brake light in slow words that an idiot like me can understand.

Hopefully someone out in Viperland can lend a hand before my 3 week old battery is merrily drained away by my brake light before I have a chance to bring the car to a dealer...

OP
OP

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which one?
smile.gif

OP
OP

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nevermind, I took off my dunce cap and actually looked under the box where the mapping is located... duh.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Any idea what caused the clip to fall off..... Seems like a potentially dangerous condition</FONT f>

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4